01 June, 2011

Deb's Been Cooking for Amanda

Good morning. It's Debs here stepping in for my lovely blogging buddy Amanda AKA Scotspanda with another Funky 15th recipe concoction as Amanda has not been too well recently - hope you make a speedy recovery hun :-)
Our host this month Kathy gave us a recipe to work with:

5 Flowers
3 Design Papers
2 Button
1 Ribbon 
a Sprinkling of Pearls/Gems

Here's what I have cooked up:

Design Papers - from Funky Hand Colour me Happy - Delighted Laughter range
Flowers - Retro Flower Punch
Ribbon Loops and Buttons from stash
Sentiment - Whimsey Stamps - punched with Stampin Up word Window Punch

I print my gorgeous Funky Hand papers on pearlised paper 160gsm 
 IRL there is a stunning sparkle to this paper

You have until the 14th June to join in the fun.
Don't forget to use at least 1 Funky Hand product to be in with the chance of winning the fab prize donated by Anice - to make it easy for you Anice is also offering another Funky Freebie - available here
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN


4 comments:

  1. This card is so pretty and it is a shame the pictures don't show the real effect of the pearlised paper. I often use it myself and as you say it makes the FH papers come to life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for standing in for Amanda, Debs and with such a fab card. Aquarius is right the papers do look wonderful printed on the pearlised paper..if I am allowed to say that about my own designs!!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love using pearlised paper with the funky hand designs too. Lovely card Lxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card, Debs - I love how you've cooked it up!

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.